Sunday, March 9, 2008

Peaches


Before Ryan was born, we often compared his growing size to fruit. For many weeks he was peach-sized. The nickname Peaches sort of stuck though for much of the pregnancy. During that time, I came across this baseball cap and couldn't resist. Unfortunately the peach color is not too boyish, so it was just for one picture. The hat fits him so well though!


P.S. Check out that double chin!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Peaches...I remember that comparison story! And now look at the miracle that came from the peach! Soo adorable! :-)

Anonymous said...

Dear Ryan,
It was so great getting to spend time with you last week. I think that you have the best Mommy and Daddy in the whole wide world. You are one lucky guy. I just couldn't believe how much you are growing. Before we know it you'll be driving...but don't mention that to your parents yet...I don't think they'll be ready. I hope to come back up to see you really soon.
Love,
Kari