After a beautiful Mass and lovely Easter brunch, we introduced Ryan to his great-great grandma! What a blessing!
(to Ryan) Great-Grandma Rose , Grandma Gina, Mom, Ryan, Great-Great Grandma Dolan
All dressed up for Easter in his vest and linen khakis! The peacoat (pictured below) topped off the handsome look.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Beth-he is too cute!! and pretty soon he will be bigger than you lol. and i never thought id see Fitz holding a baby-so wierd! and that pic of your dad with his grandkids-so precious, I know hes loving it! Gina-the other one lol
3 comments:
Beth-he is too cute!! and pretty soon he will be bigger than you lol. and i never thought id see Fitz holding a baby-so wierd! and that pic of your dad with his grandkids-so precious, I know hes loving it!
Gina-the other one lol
Awe...look at that preppy kid with his overcoat...so precious! Miss you guys!
I'll make it up there one of these weekends!
I love Ryan's eyes in this pictures! It looks like he is looking at Beth saying, "Mom, are you kidding me..."
Post a Comment