Today was one of those "who do I want to hear cry?" days. In other words, if I played with Ryan then Danny cried; if I held Danny then Ryan cried. By late afternoon I was in praying outloud mode! My fading patience level even drew me beyond the Hail Mary to the more rare Memorare. As I began to pray the powerful words, "Remember oh most gracious Virgin Mary..." whining Ryan stopped his antics, walked purposefully to the center of the living room, stopped below the image of Mary on our wall, waved to her, and smiled. Beautiful. Peace immediately replaced any previous emotions.
I share this because it was such a clear reminder to take the moment to center ourselves with prayer.
In all circumstances give thanks, for this is the will of God for you in Christ Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 5:18
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a moving moment! I am sure it was beautiful to witness. As always, prayer is so important. :) Love ya!
AMEN I say to you Bethy! Aunt Kitty
Post a Comment