oooh, daniel is growing sooo fast! i like the shirt he is wearing, but perhaps he is not "MC's Littlest Fan" anymore :)
Ahhh he's such a cutie pie! I can't believe how much he has changed in just the couple weeks it has been...Could this be the start of a new sport tradition at MC?? :) It looks like I need to visit again soon! Hugs and Kisses to both boys! :)
Aww..so cute! :-) I really need to make a visit! It'll be soon, I promise! Miss you!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
oooh, daniel is growing sooo fast! i like the shirt he is wearing, but perhaps he is not "MC's Littlest Fan" anymore :)
Ahhh he's such a cutie pie! I can't believe how much he has changed in just the couple weeks it has been...Could this be the start of a new sport tradition at MC?? :) It looks like I need to visit again soon! Hugs and Kisses to both boys! :)
Aww..so cute! :-) I really need to make a visit! It'll be soon, I promise! Miss you!
Post a Comment